I. Defined Terms:
Unless otherwise specified, the capitalized words shall have the meanings as defined herein below:
- "User" or "You" means any person who access or avail this site of the Company for the purpose of hosting, publishing, sharing, transacting, displaying or uploading information or views and includes other persons jointly participating in using the site of the Company.
- "Company": Is defined as Leading Realtors India (LRI) an existing Company having its corporate office at Q-1/15 DLF City Phase 2, Gurugram-122002, Haryana,India, along with its unit for the Company’s website www.leadingrealtors.co.in
- “Date of Commencement”: Is the date indicating the acceptance of the application by the user to the service. It shall be specified by the company in it s notice to the user either through e-mail or conventional mail.
- “Date of Termination”: Is the date of expiry mentioned in the notice or/and the letter of termination.
- “My Subscriptions”: Contains time to time information and description of the Services for the User provided by the Company in writing or contained in the website www.leadingrealtors.co.in
- “Registration Data”: Is the database of all the particulars and information supplied by the User on initial application and subscription, including but without limiting to the User' s name, telephone number, mailing address, account and email address.
- Words referring to masculine include the feminine and the singular include the plural and vice versa as the context admits or requires; and Words importing persons includes individuals, bodies corporate and unincorporated.
- “Services”: Means the Services to be provided by the Company to the User of www.leadingrealtors.co.in and shall include the provision of following facilities:
- Service to the Users wishing to update their profile for the purpose of sale/rental of the properties displayed on www.leadingrealtors.co.in , and for users providing property services etc..
- Service to the Users who wishes to receive advertisements and promotional messages on www.leadingrealtors.co.in and through emails.
- “LGI ”: Is defined as the Internet web site of the Company at www.leadingrealtors.co.in
- ”User": Is defined as an individual or corporate subscriber for the Services and the signatory, whose particulars are contained in the application form and includes his successors and permitted assignees
II. Commencement of Service
- The Service shall be deemed to have commenced on the Date of Commencement of service.
III. Subscription Fees
- The applicable rate of the Subscription Fees for the Service provided shall be such as mentioned in the “My Subscriptions” page or as may be prescribed by the Company from time to time
- Liability for the Subscription Fees shall accrue from the Date of Commencement.
- Company shall reserve the exclusive right to cancel any Dealer Registered whatsoever from anywhere without any prior notice to the user.
VII. Obligations of User/Subscriber
- The accuracy of the Registration Data given to the Company on initial application for the Service shall be the sole responsibility of the User.
- Any licenses, permits, consents, approvals and intellectual property or other rights as may be required for using the Service shall be obtained by the User at his own cost.
- The User will ensure compliance with all notices or instructions given by the Company from time to time to enable the use of the Service.
- The User understands and agrees that User is responsible for all applicable taxes and for all costs that are incurred in using the www.leadingrealtors.co.in in service.
- The User shall be solely responsible for all information retrieved, stored and transmitted through the Service by him.
- The User shall keep confidential and not disclose to any person the User's password and user identification and all activities and transmission performed by the User through his user identification.
- The User shall immediately notify the Company of any un-authorized use of the User's account or any other breach of security known to the User.
- The User shall be responsible for the set-up or configuration of his equipment for access to the Service.
- www.leadingrealtors.co.in in its sole discretion shall reserve the right to edit, modify and alter the content.
- “LRI do not accept any responsibility towards the data entered in our website. The user who has entered the data is fully responsible for any wrong data entered and be liable for any and all action taken by third party (whether civil/criminal). Leading Realtors India however shall Endeavour to use the best industry practice of weeding out all wrong data/ false data entered and undertakes to withdraw all such data within 24 hours of receipt of such complaint. All complaint should be addresses by email at firstname.lastname@example.org”
- “User of the website agrees to indemnify and keep Leading Realtors India indemnified from any wrong/false data entered into and hereby warrants and covenants that all data entered into the website is true and correct and belongs exclusively to him and not to any other third party”
VIII. Prohibited Actions
- User is restrained from allowing any person other than the authorized person(s) named in the application form to use the Service
- The User shall use the Service only for the purpose for which it is subscribed.
- The User shall comply with all applicable laws (and shall not contravene any applicable law) of India relating to the Services, including any regulation made pursuant thereto.
- The User shall not to print, download, duplicate or otherwise copy, delete, vary or amend or use any data or information posted by LRI on www.leadingrealtors.co.in
- The User shall not share the Service with any person without the prior written approval of the Company.
- The User shall not use the Service for any unlawful purpose including without limitation criminal purposes.
- The Service shall not be used to send or receive any message, which is offensive on moral, religious, racial or political grounds or of an abusive, indecent, obscene, defamatory or menacing nature.
- The User shall be prohibited if they persistently send messages or make postings on www.leadingrealtors.co.in to any other User or third party who access www.leadingrealtors.co.in without reasonable cause or for causing any threat or/and harassment or/and annoyance or/and anxiety or/and any other inconvenience whatsoever caused to any person.
- The User shall not infringe on any intellectual property rights of any person or/and retain information in any computer system or otherwise with an intention to do so.
- User agrees not to make use of anyone else's Information other than as necessary to complete any transactions in which you are involved.
- The User shall not violate, or attempt to violate the security of leadingrealtors.co.in and/or any web sites linked to leadingrealtors.co.in or gain un-authorized access any information regarded as private by other Users or persons, including but without limitation to accessing data and information not intended for them or logging onto a server or account which the User is not authorized to access, attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or attempting to breach security or authentication.
- The User shall be prohibited to introduce, post or transmit any information or software, which contains a virus, worm or other harmful component into the internet or www.leadingrealtors.co.in network system.
- The Users shall avail the Service on www.leadingrealtors.co.in or any other related site for lawful purposes alone. Transmission or/and distribution or/and storage of material or/and conduct in violation of any applicable local or/and state or/and Central or/and foreign law or/and regulation is prohibited. This includes without limitation any unauthorized use of material protected by patent or/and copyright or/and trademark or/and other intellectual property right, material that is obscene or/and defamatory or/and libellous or/and constitutes an illegal threat, or/and violates rights of privacy or publicity, or/and violates export control laws. The User may use the information on our site only to the extent necessary to facilitate the related transactions.
- Company strongly opposes SPAM, which floods the Internet with unwanted and unsolicited email and deteriorates the performance and availability of the www.leadingrealtors.co.in site. All forms of SPAM, or any other activities that have the effect of facilitating SPAM, are strictly prohibited.
- Company also prohibits the use of another Internet service to send or post SPAM to drive visitors to your site hosted on or through www.leadingrealtors.co.in site, whether or not the messages were originated by you, under your direction, or by or under the direction of a related or unrelated third party.
- You agree that You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Site, that -
- Belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- Violates any law for the time being in force;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Impersonate another person
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation
IX. Confidentiality & Security
- To protect the secrecy of his user Identification and/or password the User shall take all such measures as may be necessary (including but without limiting to changing his password from time to time and shall not reveal the same to any other person(s).
- Since a user identification is necessary to access the Service; the User shall use only his own user Identification.
- It is agreed by the User that he acquire s no rights to any mailbox number or/and the user identification or/and circuit reference or/and any codes assigned to him by the Company. The User further agrees that except as otherwise proved herein, the Company reserves the right to change or/and re-assign the same to the User at its sole discretion without being liable to the User for any kind of damages or/and relief or/and any other consequence/s.
- In the event of theft or/and loss of user identification or/and password or/and security word, the User shall notify the Company immediately by telephone or/and personally concurrently provide the Company with a written notice to that effect. The User shall remain liable for use of the Services by any third party until such theft or loss is notified to the Company.
- The password and username being made available to the customer shall be used only by the organization named by the customer and the employee of the organization. The User shall take all necessary pre-cautions to prevent un-authorized access or/and leakage of username or/and password being provided by the Company to him.
- The user shall not use any software to automatically download or/and extract either a complete or/and partial listing from www.leadingrealtors.co.in database without prior consent from Magicbricks in writing.
- The Company may at its sole discretion and without assigning any reason whatsoever at any time deactivate or/and suspend the User’s access to www.leadingrealtors.co.in and/or the Services (as the case may be) without notice to carry out system maintenance or/and upgrading or/and testing or/and repairs or/and other related work. Without prejudice to any other provisions of this Agreement, the Company shall not be liable for any loss or/and damage or/and costs or/and expense that the User may suffer or incur, and no fees or/and charges payable by the User to the Company shall be deducted or refunded or rebated, as a result of such deactivation or/and suspension.
- Either party to this agreement may terminate this Agreement by giving prior notice of 30 days in writing.
- It shall be on the discretion of the Company that the period of notice of 30 days may be waived or a shorter period of notice may be accepted in writing from the User.
- However, the Company irrespective of clause 1 and 2 above may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect, without prior notice to the User and without assigning any reason/s whatsoever
- (a) if in the opinion of the Company, the User has breached any of the terms and conditions of this agreement or/and,
- (b) if, in the opinion of the Company or/and any regulatory authority, it i s not in the public interest to continue providing the Service to the User for any reason or/and,
- (c) if the User is declared a bankrupt or/and the User enters into any compromise or arrangement with its creditors and further without any prejudice to any/all other rights:
XV. Violation of Terms & Conditions
- If the Company , in its sole discretion, determines that a violation of the Terms & Conditions has occurred, Company may pursue any of its legal remedies, including but not limited to the immediate deletion of any offending material from its site or/and cancellation of your account and/or the exclusion of any person(s) who may have violated any Terms & Conditions. Company could also pursue violators with claims that they have violated various criminal and/or civil law provisions as applicable under the relevant Acts/Rules, etc of the land. www.leadingrealtors.co.in will cooperate with any investigation by any Central or/and State or/and local body or/and any court or/and tribunal having the competence to carry out the same. Such cooperation may be without notice to the User. If Company believes in its sole discretion that any advertisement or/and services may create liability for Company Company may take any actions that it believes are prudent or necessary to minimize or/and eliminate its potential liability, including but not limited to, the release of User information. In sum,Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time, for any reason, and without notice.
Disclaimer of Warranties: The User shall agree that use of the service e is at the user's sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" or/and on an "as available" basis. Company expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- www.leadingrealtors.co.in is not liable or responsible for the quality or any misrepresentation or any liability or issue arising out of the services availed by end user from third party service providers on or beyond the platform of www.leadingrealtors.co.in
- For any third party product or service which customer/user will buy through Company, the customers/users of services shall take full responsibility to deal with third parties respective vendors at their own risk, cost and liability.
- There are no express representations and warranties, whether express or implied, made by the company regarding the accuracy and/or quality of any information transmitted and/or obtained through the use of the Services of leadingrealtors.co.in.
- Company will not be liable for any time difference arising between a message released through a gateway/ server ( provided to www.leadingrealtors.co.in ) and such message finally reaching the End User from the concerned service provider.
- The Company shall not be liable for any disclosure of information concerning the User’s account and/or particular s nor for any error and/or omissions and/or inaccuracy with regard to information so disclosed. In addition The Company shall further not be liable for any loss or damages sustained by reason of such disclosure, weather intentionally or inadvertently.
- In case the there is any loss of information, caused due to any reason, weather as a result of any disruption of service, suspension and/or termination of the Service, the Company shall not be liable in any way for the same. Further the Company is not responsible for the accuracy, quality and/or contents of any information available, received and/or transmitted through this Service. .
- The User shall ensure that while using the Service, all prevailing and applicable laws, rules and regulations, directly or indirectly for the use of systems, service or equipment shall at all times, be strictly complied with by the User and the Company shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for default of any nature regarding the same, by the User.
- The Company does not warrant that www.leadingrealtors.co.in or any of the web sites linked to www.leadingrealtors.co.in be free of any operational hazards or error s nor that it will be free of any virus or/and worm or/and any other harmful components.
- It is not the Company’s policy to exercise any kind of supervisory or editorial control over and/or edit and/or amend any data and/or contents of any e-mails and/or posting of any information that that may be inserted or/and made available or transmitted to a third party in or through www.leadingrealtors.co.in and the User acknowledges the same. The User acknowledges and agrees that the Company has absolute discretion to refuse and/or suspend or/and terminate and/or delete and/or amend any artwork, materials and/or information or/and content of any data and/or information or/and posting so as, in the sole opinion of the Company, to comply with the prevailing legal framework and/or moral obligations as placed on the Company and in order to avoid infringing any third party’s rights and/or any other rules and/or standards and/or codes of practices that may be applicable to the posting or www.leadingrealtors.co.in and/or the internet.
- The User understands and agrees that any information or/and material and/or goods or/and services obtained through this website is done at user's own discretion and risk and that user shall be solely responsible for any damage/s or/and cost or/and any other consequence/s resulting from any transaction.
- No advice or or/any information, whether oral or/and written, obtained by the User from www.leadingrealtors.co.in or/and through or/and from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
- This Website/ E-mail are vulnerable to data corruption, interception, tampering, viruses as well as delivery errors and we do not accept liability for any consequence that may arise therefrom
XVII. Limitation of Liability
- User agrees that neither company nor its group companies, directors, officers or employee shall be liable for any direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special or/and consequential or/and exemplary damages, resulting from the use or/and the inability to use the service or/and for cost of procurement of substitute goods or/and services or resulting from any goods or/and data or/and information or/and services purchased or/and obtained or/and messages received or/and transactions entered into through or/and from the service or/and resulting from unauthorized access to or/and alteration of user's transmissions or/and data or/and arising from any other matter relating to the service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or/and use or/and data or other intangible, even if company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. User further agrees that company shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of service, including but not limited to direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special consequential or/and exemplary damages, whether such interruption or/and suspension or/and termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent. User agrees that Company shall not be responsible or liable to user, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event shall company's total liability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the User to Company, if any, that is related to the cause of action.
- The Company takes no responsibility/liability whatsoever for shortage or non fulfillment of the service/s on company or any other related site due to or arising out of technical failure or/and malfunctioning or/and otherwise and the User hereby undertakes that in such situation/s, the User shall not claim any right/damages/ relief, etc against the Company for “Deficiency of service” under The Consumer Protection Act or any other Act/Rules, etc.
- company shall not be liable for any and all costs, charges, expenses, etc incurred in relation to the downloading fees by third party, airtime, ISP connection costs, etc., of which are to be borne by the user personally.
- company shall not be responsible for any malfunctioning, non-functioning of the mobile phone or any other application, and or any damage, loss, either direct or indirect arising out of the use of the LRI mobile application on your mobile phone.
User will defend, or at its option and settle any third party lawsuit or proceeding brought against the Company based upon or otherwise any claim arising from the fact that the User Content, Site and/or User features infringe any copyright, trade secret or trademark of such third party and second, the Company’s use of any User Content, provided that such use complies with the requirements of the Agreement and third, the User’s use of the Services in any manner inconsistent with or in breach of the Agreement; and/or fourth, any claim alleging facts that would constitute a breach of User’s representations and warranties made in this Agreement. Any such claim/proceeding if made directly on the User shall promptly be communicated to the Company by the User with all reasonable information, assistance and cooperation in defending the lawsuit or proceeding. The User shall give the Company full control and sole authority over the defense and settlement of such claim. The User may join in defense with counsel of its choice at its own expense subject to the approval of the company. The User unilaterally agree to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities and/or losses and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from their use of a www.leadingrealtors.co.in or their breach of the terms of this Agreement. Indemnification shall be provided for any claim which shall arise and shall be limited to payment by the e indemnifying party (“User”) of all damages and costs finally awarded for such claim, or settlement costs approved in writing by the Indemnitor (Company).
- For the purpose of this Agreement and attachments thereto and all renewals, “ Confidential Information ” means all financial, commercial, technical, operational, staff, management and other information, data and know-how relating to the Project or to a party (the “ Disclosing Party ” herein the Company ) or any other members of the Disclosing Party’s group of companies ( including, without limitation, as to products and services, assets, customers, date and database, suppliers or employees), which may be supplied to or may otherwise come into the possession of the other (the “ Receiving Party ”, herein the User ), whether orally or in writing or in any other form, and which is confidential or proprietary in nature or otherwise expressed by the Disclosing Party or by any of its Associates to be confidential, and not generally available to the public.
- The Receiving Party shall keep confidential and secret and not disclose to any third party the Confidential Information nor any part of it, except to any of the Receiving Party’s Associates, if required and upon prior permission in writing from the Disclosing Party. The Receiving Party agrees to take all possible precautions with regard to protecting confidential information from any third party and shall ensure that all its Associates to whom such disclosure e is made will act in accordance with the terms of this Agreement as if each of them were a party to this Agreement, and if required obtain a written statement from each of its employees/associates having access to such Proprietary Information undertaking to abide by the confidentiality conditions. All Proprietary Information shall be kept separate and exclusive and at the usual place of business (or residence as the case may be) of the Receiving Party.
- Further no use, reproduction, transformation or storage of the Proprietary Information shall be made by the User without the prior written permission of the Company, except where required to be disclosed pursuant to any applicable law or legal process issued by any court or the rules of any competent regulatory body.
- On request of the Disclosing Party made at any time, including at the time of termination of this Agreement, the Receiving Party shall deliver back to the Disclosing Party all original documents, records, data and other material in the possession, custody or control of the Receiving Party that bear or incorporate any part of the Proprietary Information. The obligations of confidentiality set out in this Agreement shall continue to be in force notwithstanding termination of this Agreement for any reason whatsoever.
- All information and data submitted by the User shall become the property of the Company. However all such information shall be kept strictly confidential and the Company shall not, subject to “Violation of Terms & Conditions” clause, release any such data and information to any third party without the prior consent of the User.
- The User has access to only LRI's data and information stored in the database at www.leadingrealtors.co.in (subject to prior confirmation of identity) and nothing more. The User may edit or amend such data and information from time to time.
- All copyright and/or know-how and/or any other related intellectual property rights to the Services of www.leadingrealtors.co.in shall become and remain the sole and exclusive property of the Company and the User shall have no claims to the same. In the event the User has contributed any content to www.leadingrealtors.co.in in any manner whatsoever, all intellectual property rights to the same shall become the absolute property of the Company, including all intellectual property rights and the User shall have no right or claim over the same, in any manner whatsoever. In the event that the User during the term of his Agreement or any time thereafter, uses such intellectual property in any other website or related activity, the same shall be considered as an infringement of the intellectual property rights of the Company and the Company shall have the right to take recourse to whatever legal remedial action is required, in the given facts and circumstances, the costs and peril of which will lie at the end of the User.
- The right to amend vary or change the terms and conditions contained herein and in the Services Guide at any time exclusively rests with the Company, upon notice (in such form as may be determined by the Company) to the User.
- This Agreement will be periodically undated and the Terms and Conditions changed from time to time and the changed or updated Agreement posted at www.leadingrealtors.co.in. The User should visit the site periodically to review the latest Terms and Conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, the User's continued use of the Service constitutes an affirmation and acknowledgement of the amended terms and conditions.
XXII. Discontinuation or Modification to Services
- The Company reserves the unilateral right to add to /and/or change and/or delete and/or end the Service at anytime with or without notice to the User. Except for paid service, a pro-rated refund shall be effected for the remaining unused period.
- There shall be no liability on behalf of the Company to the User or any third party in case the Company exercises its unilateral right to modify or discontinue the Service.
- All notices shall be in English and in writing and (a) if sent to the User to the address identified on the Application Form and (b) if sent to the Company to such address as provided in writing for such notice purposes; provided, however, that all invoices and payments shall be sent to the attention of The Company’s Finance department, all legal notices shall be sent to the attention of the Company’s Legal Department, and all other correspondence shall be sent to the attention of the account manager specified by the Company. Notice shall be deemed given upon receipt when delivered personally and upon received acknowledgment / written verification of receipt from overnight courier and finally upon verification of receipt of registered or certified mail. All notices from the Company including notice of change to these Terms & Conditions or other matters related to www.leadingrealtors.co.in will be done by displaying notices to Users on the service.
- GrievanceRedressalRedressal Mechanism: Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to email@example.com
Leading Realtors India
Q-1/15 DLF City Phase 2,
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:-
- (a) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint
- (b) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- (c) Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- (d) The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party
- (e) A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- (f) A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
- The failure of company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms & Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
XXVI. Entire Agreement
- This Agreement shall constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, superseding any prior agreements, documents and or communications regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may only be modified, or/and any rights under it waived, by a written document executed by the Company only. The right to change vary or amend, however exclusively rests with the Company.
XXVII. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- It is clarified that there is no agency or/and partnership or/and joint venture or/and employee-employer or/and franchiser-franchisee relationship between company and any User of the Service.
- The User agrees that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the Terms & Conditions must be filed within 30 days after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
- All information of whatsoever nature received from the user is in good faith and is bonafide. The information is believed to be true/ correct and complies with the laws of the land.
- This Agreement and any dispute or matter arising from incidental use of www.leadingrealtors.co.in is governed by the laws of India and the User and www.leadingrealtors.co.in hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi, India without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
XXVIII . Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
It is our constant endeavour to make www.leadingrealtors.co.in an enjoyable and effective experience for all our users. If you observe material or behaviour that may violate one of the MagicBricks Terms & Conditions, please write to us. This will go a long way in enhancing our service!
Company through its various campaigns collects information about the users. This information is provided by the Company and is collected in the database of www.leadingrealtors.co.in The information so collected in the database through these campaigns refers to the property details. www.leadingrealtors.co.in uses third-party advertising companies to display/serve their ads on various other internet sites for reaching out to its prospective users(Registered Property Dealers). The data collected is for the exclusive use of www.leadingrealtors.co.in and Company reserves its right to allow access to its clients for the purposes of purchase and disposing of properties only, and any unauthorized use or sharing of information by any third party shall invite appropriate legal action by Company against the erring party, including indemnification for third party claims for damages.
XXX . PropWorth Disclaimer
- The information and opinions available on this website/App are broad guidelines for general information only. They are solely intended to provide information of general nature of the subject matter. The material on this website/App is not and should not be regarded as legal, financial or real estate advice. Every effort is made to ensure that the material is accurate and up to date. However, we do not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information provided. User should make own inquiries and obtain independent professional advice before making any legal, financial or real estate decisions. www.leadingrealtors.co.in is not liable for any loss, special, indirect or consequential damage, cost or expenses incurred or which may arise, negligence or other tortuous action for any reason whatsoever by any person using or relying on information in this product. Measurements, prices and locations are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or misunderstanding in these particulars.
XXXI . RERA Disclaimer
It is recommended and advised to refer to the RERA website to see complete information with respect to any Project/Property developed, built by a Developer/ Builder and/or initiated /referred to by a broker (which is required to be registered with Specified Authorities under RERA) before making any Buy/Sell or any other decisions.
LRI makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability or suitability with respect to the information, services or related information provided by Developer/Builder on its site with respect to any property or project.